Creamy 2-ingredient blue cheese sauce with crumbles of blue cheese that is great on steaks, burgers, or as a dipping sauce for buffalo wings.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
If you love blue cheese this is a simple sauce for you to have on your steak or use for dipping fried chicken or chicken wings in.
What Ingredients Do I need?
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Heavy Whipping Cream
What is Blue Cheese Sauce Great With?
- Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Steak and Chicken Kabobs
- BBQ Pork Burger Sliders
- Juicy Air Fryer Steak
- Prime Rib
- Wisconsin Butter Burgers
2-Ingredient Blue Cheese Sauce
- ½ cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Combine ¼ cup of the blue cheese crumbles in a microwave-safe dish. Add heavy whipping cream and microwave for about 30 seconds until blue cheese is melted.
- Stir and allow to cool. Add remaining ¼ cup of blue cheese crumbles.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn referral fees from products I love and recommend at no extra cost to you.