Creamy 2-ingredient blue cheese sauce with crumbles of blue cheese that is great on steaks, burgers, or as a dipping sauce for buffalo wings.
If you love blue cheese this is a simple sauce for you to have on your steak or use for dipping fried chicken or chicken wings in.
What Ingredients Do I need?
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Heavy Whipping Cream
What is Blue Cheese Sauce Great With?
- Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Steak and Chicken Kabobs
- BBQ Pork Burger Sliders
- Juicy Air Fryer Steak
- Prime Rib
- Wisconsin Butter Burgers
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Combine 1/4 cup of the blue cheese crumbles in a microwave-safe dish. Add heavy whipping cream and microwave for about 30 seconds until blue cheese is melted.
- Stir and allow to cool. Add remaining 1/4 cup of blue cheese crumbles.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 161Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 46mgSodium 201mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 4g
Nutrition is not always accurate and products used in the recipe may differ from local ingredients available to you.