This is a recipe for air fryer breaded pork chops are boneless 1-inch pork chops breaded in panko and grated Parmesan then air fried until crispy and golden brown.
Who doesn’t love a crispy breaded pork chop? And how knew you could cook one in the air fryer?
It surprised me that they turned out so juicy and tender.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops
- 1″ Thick Boneless Pork Chops
- Panko or Breadcrumbs
- Olive Oil
- Grated Parmesan
- Large Eggs
How to Cook Pork Chops in Air Fryer
It’s incredibly easy!
Begin by placing panko crumbs in a shallow dish with the olive oil. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until it reaches a golden brown.
Allow it to cool and then add the grated Parmesan cheese. Stir to mix.
In another shallow dish, scramble 1-2 eggs. Begin dipping pork chops in the egg and shake off any excess.
Then coat each pork chop with panko-Parmesan mixture. Press panko into the pork chop to ensure it sticks.
Lightly spray the air fryer basket with oil using a non-aerosol oil spray bottle. Place the breaded pork chops inside the basket.
Set the air fryer timer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and the timer to 6 minutes.
Flip the pork chops and if you notice they are looking dry, lightly spray with additional oil, then set the timer for another 6 minutes.
How do you know when a pork chop is done?
A pork chop internal temperature should reach 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
According to the USDA, even if the pork chop is still slightly pink at this temperature it is okay to eat.
Try these other delicious air fryer recipes!
- Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Strips
- Five-Cheese Lasagna Fritta
- Fried Mushrooms
- Fried Pickles
- Game Day Recipes
- Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Juicy Steak
- Mushrooms & Onions
- Pickle-Brined Chicken Nuggets
- Pork Schnitzel
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Steak and Chicken Kabobs
- Toasted Ravioli
- 2-1" Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup Panko or Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1-2 Large Eggs
- In a shallow dish, add Panko and olive oil, stir. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until golden brown. Let cool.
- Add Parmesan to the panko. In another shallow dish, scramble 1-2 eggs. Dip each pork chop in egg, followed by panko. Press panko into the pork chop to adhere.
- Lightly spray air fryer basket with oil and add breaded pork chops. Set to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and set the timer for 6 minutes. Flip, and then cook for an additional 6 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from referring products I use and love at no extra cost to you.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 615Total Fat 37gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 23gCholesterol 259mgSodium 883mgCarbohydrates 21.8gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 37g
Nutrition is not always accurate.
Want more pork recipes? Try these delicious bacon, pork, and ham recipes!
- Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Bacon, Mushrooms, and Green Beans – Oh my!
- Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
- BBQ Pork Burger Sliders
- BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
- Cheesy Leftover Ham and Potatoes
- Grandpa’s BBQ Pork Burgers
- Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
- Instant Pot Pork Chops and Rice with Dill Sauce
- Mini Cornbread Bites
- Pork Medallions
- Pork Schnitzel
- Sheet Pan Italian Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Ham