This is a recipe for air fryer breaded pork chops are boneless 1-inch pork chops breaded in panko and grated Parmesan then air fried until crispy and golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Who doesn’t love a crispy breaded pork chop? And how knew you could cook one in the air fryer?
It surprised me that they turned out so juicy and tender.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops
- 1″ Thick Boneless Pork Chops
- Panko or Breadcrumbs
- Olive Oil
- Grated Parmesan
- Large Eggs
How to Cook Pork Chops in Air Fryer
It’s incredibly easy!
Begin by placing panko crumbs in a shallow dish with olive oil. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until it reaches a golden brown.
Allow it to cool and then add the grated Parmesan cheese. Stir to mix.
In another shallow dish, scramble 1-2 eggs. Begin dipping pork chops in the egg and shake off any excess.
Then coat each pork chop with the panko-Parmesan mixture. Press panko into the pork chop to ensure it sticks.
Lightly spray the air fryer basket with oil using a non-aerosol oil spray bottle. Place the breaded pork chops inside the basket.
Set the air fryer timer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and the timer to 6 minutes.
Flip the pork chops and if you notice they are looking dry, lightly spray with additional oil, then set the timer for another 6 minutes.
How do you know when a pork chop is done?
A pork chop internal temperature should reach 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
According to the USDA, even if the pork chop is still slightly pink at this temperature it is okay to eat.
Try these other delicious air fryer recipes!
- Baked Potato
- Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Spiedini
- Fried Mushrooms
- Fried Pickles
- Honey Glazed Ham
- Pickle-Brined Chicken Nuggets
- Pork Schnitzel
Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops
- 2-1" Boneless Pork Chops
- ½ cup Panko or Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan
- 1-2 Large Eggs
- In a shallow dish, add Panko and olive oil, stir. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until golden brown. Let cool.
- Add Parmesan to the panko. In another shallow dish, scramble 1-2 eggs. Dip each pork chop in egg, followed by panko. Press panko into the pork chop to adhere.
- Lightly spray air fryer basket with oil and add breaded pork chops. Set to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and set the timer for 6 minutes. Flip, and then cook for an additional 6 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn referral fees from products I love and recommend at no extra cost to you.