Boozy apple slushies with apple cider, a hint of cinnamon and green apple pucker blended with ice make a tasty mixed drink for fall!
Why not celebrate fall with an apple slushie? Or better yet, serve it as a cocktail with green apple pucker!
Want more fall desserts? Check out these fun fall cupcakes!
Ingredients for Boozy Apple Slushies
- Apple Cider
- Ice Cubes
- Green Apple Pucker
It’s the perfect drink as you sit around a bonfire and hang out with your friends.
All you need is apple cider, green apple Pucker, ice, and a little cinnamon to make this tasty drink!
Try these other tasty recipes!
- Apple Butter Cupcakes
- Best No-Peel Instant Pot Apple Butter
- Texas Roadhouse Honey Cinnamon Butter Monkey Bread
- The Best Banana Nut Bread
Boozy Apple Slushies
- 3 ounces Green Apple Pucker
- 2 cups Apple Cider
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 cups Ice Cubes
- Blend all ingredients together in blender.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn referral fees from products I love and recommend at no extra cost to you.