Caramel Crispix with caramel drizzled over the top and a crunchy bite. It should be called caramel crack because it’s truly addicting! Perfect as a snack to munch on, have kids take to school for treat day, holidays, a snack while watching a movie with your family, or Valentine’s Day treat for your sweetie!
Caramel Crispix is so delicious and addicting!
It’s the perfect snack to serve for holiday family get-togethers, work parties, packaging it as a Valentine’s Day treat for your sweetheart or kids to take to school, snack for Superbowl Parties, or even making it with your kiddos and enjoying it together. They will all love it!
Ingredients for Caramel Crispix
- Brown Sugar
- Lite Karo Syrup
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Soda
The image below shows everything you need as well.
How to Make Caramel Crispix
- Start off with lining a baking sheet with either wax paper or parchment paper. If you go with parchment paper I recommend spraying it with non-stick cooking spray to keep from sticking.
- Next, you’ll melt the butter over the stove and add the brown sugar. You’ll bring it to a boil to fully dissolve the brown sugar, then add in the rest of your ingredients. The baking soda makes it nice and foamy.
- Pour your caramel mixture over your cereal and coat it evenly. Once you have it coated you can pour it onto the prepared pan to let it cool.
- I recommend stirring again after a few minutes to keep it from clumping.
It cools rather quickly. You’ll be able to package it up in no time (or start eating it!)
Try these other sweet treats!
- Banana Nut Bread
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cherry Chip Cupcakes
- Chocolate Drop Cookies with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Kolacky Apricot & Raspberry Cookies
- Melt-in-Your-Mouth Cream Cheese Frosting
- Minny’s Chocolate Pie
- New York Cheesecake
- Oreo Bottom Cupcakes
- Pecan Tassies
- Pumpkin Bars
- The Best Red Velvet Cupcakes