Caramel Crispix with caramel drizzled over the top and a crunchy bite.
Perfect as a snack to munch on, have kids take to school for treat day, holidays, a snack while watching a movie with your family, or Valentine’s Day treat for your sweetie!
Caramel Crispix is so delicious and addicting!
It’s the perfect snack to serve for holiday family get-togethers, work parties, packaging it as a Valentine’s Day treat for your sweetheart or kids to take to school, snack for Superbowl
Parties, or even making it with your kiddos and enjoying it together. They will all love it!
Ingredients for Caramel Crispix
- Brown Sugar
- Lite Karo Syrup
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Soda
The image below shows everything you need as well.
How to Make Caramel Crispix
- Start off with lining a baking sheet with either wax paper or parchment paper. If you go with parchment paper I recommend spraying it with non-stick cooking spray to keep from sticking.
- Next, you’ll melt the butter over the stove and add the brown sugar. You’ll bring it to a boil to fully dissolve the brown sugar, then add in the rest of your ingredients.
- Pour your caramel mixture over your cereal and coat it evenly. Once you have it coated you can pour it onto the prepared pan to let it cool.
- I recommend stirring again after a few minutes to keep it from clumping.
It cools rather quickly. You’ll be able to package it up in no time (or start eating it!)
Try these other sweet treats!
- Banana Nut Bread
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Caramel Cupcakes
- Iced Pumpkin Bread
- Kolacky Cookies
- Minny’s Chocolate Pie
- Oreo Bottom Cupcakes
- Pecan Tassies
- Pumpkin Bars
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- The Best Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 18 oz box of Crispix (The big family size, ~13.5 cups of cereal)
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 cups Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup Lite Karo Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or if using parchment paper spray with non-stick cooking spray to prevent sticking. Pour Crispix cereal into a medium-sized bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add brown sugar and bring to a boil, while continuing to stir.
- Once boiling, stir in Karo syrup, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Pour mixture over Crispix in the bowl and stir to coat.
- Pour cereal onto the prepared baking sheet to cool. To prevent clumping, stir again after a few minutes.