Air fryer hard-boiled eggs are easy to make with no prepping or other ingredients necessary.
They cook evenly and there’s no extra ingredients, no prep work, no preheating, or waiting for a pot to boil.
Note: This recipe was created using a Ninja Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 using the air fryer setting. Other sizes of air fryers and brands may vary slightly with cook times.
It’s great for getting a bunch of eggs cooked for an Easter egg hunt, meal prepping for the week and taking a hard-boiled egg with your work lunch, or making deviled eggs out of them.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 12 Large Eggs – yup, that’s it!
How to Air Fry Hard Boiled Eggs
To avoid cracking, allow the eggs to set out at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to air frying.
The abrupt change in temperature from cold to hot can cause the shell to crack.
Place all 12 eggs in your air fryer basket and close the lid and/or basket.
Set the temperature to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and the timer to 15 minutes.
Once they are done cooking you may notice some brown circles on the egg from cooking on the basket openings, this is normal.
Place eggs in a bowl filled with ice water for 5 minutes to stop further cooking.
Hard-Boiled Egg Recipes
Wondering what to do with leftover hard-boiled eggs? Try these delicious recipes below!
- Classic Deviled Eggs
- Creamy Potato Salad
- Hard-Boiled Egg Stuffed Biscuits
- Mustard Egg Salad
- Pickled Eggs
- Salmon Cobb Salad
Are hard-boiled eggs keto?
Yes! They’re high in protein and low in carbs so they’re a great addition to the keto diet!
Many consider it a staple to the keto diet.
- Air Fryer Scotch Eggs
- Classic Deviled Eggs
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake with Oreo Crust
- Teppanyaki Fried Rice
Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 12 Large Eggs
- Ice & Water
- To prevent cracking, allow eggs to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to cooking. Add 12 large eggs to air fryer basket. Set to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 15 minutes.
- Place eggs in a bowl filled with ice water for 5 minutes to stop further cooking.
- Tap each egg on a hard surface and peel shells. Use for deviled eggs, slice or chop for salads, or eat whole.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn referral fees from products I love and recommend at no extra cost to you.