Four-cheese ravioli lasagna with layers of ravioli, pasta sauce, and melted mozzarella. You can also add ground beef to the pasta sauce.
This is also a dump recipe, meaning you can dump all the ingredients into your 13″ x 9″ pan, throw it in the oven, and go do some laundry while dinner cooks!
Ingredients for Four-Cheese Ravioli Lasagna
- Four-Cheese Stuffed Ravioli
- Pasta Sauce
- Ground Beef, optional
How to Layer Four-Cheese Ravioli Lasagna
From bottom to top:
- Pasta Sauce (or meat sauce)
- Grated Parmesan
Layer the dish in this order three times and top with sliced mozzarella or shredded mozzarella.
The Easiest Way to Make This Dish
This dish can be prepared from frozen ravioli and a jar of pasta sauce which makes for a great “dump” recipe.
Simply grease a 13″ x 9″, add the frozen ravioli, stir in a jar of pasta sauce, top with mozzarella and parmesan, and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 90 minutes.
The Best Way to Prepare this Dish
To cut time, you can also boil the noodles according to the package directions prior to baking. Layer the dish according to the directions.
Then bake it in the oven until the sauce is heated through and the mozzarella is melted on top.
I also add cooked ground beef to my pasta sauce because I’m a meat-lover, but my alfredo sauce is my favorite sauce for this dish. You must try it!
Try these other delicious Italian recipes!
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
- Air Fryer Five-Cheese Lasagna Fritta
- Bruschetta with Tomato and Basil
- Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Chicken Marsala
- Creamy Three-Cheese Chicken & Spinach Pasta
- Crispy Homemade Pizza
- Crock Pot Chicken Marsala
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Italian Nachos
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Marsala Wine Sauce with Mushrooms
- Meatloaf Marsala
- One-Pan Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp in Garlic Wine Sauce
Four-Cheese Ravioli Lasagna
- 48 oz bag Four-Cheese Stuffed Ravioli
- 48 oz Pasta Sauce, I always use Bertolli’s
- 1 cup Mozzarella, sliced or shredded
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 lb Ground Beef, optional
- Dump Recipe with Frozen Ravioli
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13" x 9" dish. Add frozen ravioli to dish and stir in pasta sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Spray aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray to prevent cheese from sticking and place on top of dish. Bake in the oven for approximately 90 minutes, until pasta is cooked through.
- Recipe with Precooked Ravioli
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13" x 9" dish and set aside.
- Boil ravioli according to package directions. Cook ground beef until browned and drain grease. Add pasta sauce to ground beef.
- Place a single layer of ravioli in the bottom of the baking dish and top with a layer of meat sauce. Sprinkle grated parmesan.
Layer the dish in this order three times and then top with mozzarella.
- Spray aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray to prevent cheese from sticking and place on top of dish. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, then remove foil, and broil for 2 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn referral fees from products I love and recommend at no extra cost to you.