This is a recipe for frozen mudslides made with Kahlua, Irish cream liqueur, and vanilla ice cream in a chocolate swirled glass topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
Are you ready for a tasty frozen alcoholic drink?
This drink tastes like a chocolate milkshake even though no chocolate is actually added to the ice cream mixture itself.
I like to think of it as an adult milkshake.
This is similar to Applebee’s frozen mudslide recipe except they do not include Irish cream liqueur.
Another way frozen mudslides are served is by adding in 1 part vodka as well.
What’s in a frozen mudslide?
- Irish Cream Liqueur (Bailey’s, Ryan’s, or O’Reilly’s all taste great.)
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream
How to Make Frozen Mudslide
Mix together Kahlua, Irish cream liqueur, and vanilla ice cream in a blender.
Holding a glass in one hand, twirl it while drizzling chocolate syrup into the inside of the glass.
Pour the ice cream mixture into the glass.
Top with whipped cream and drizzle more chocolate syrup on top.
Looking for a mudslide without ice cream?
Add 1 part Kahlua, 1 part Irish cream liqueur, and 1 part vodka.
Kahlua and Cream
1 part Kahlua and 1 part heavy whipping cream.
A white Russian is 1 part Kahlua, 1 part vodka, and 1 part heavy whipping cream.
A black Russian is 1 part Kahlua with 2 parts vodka.
Want to make homemade Kahlua?
Check out The WHOot’s homemade Kahlua recipe.
Try these other sweet treats!
- Boozy Apple Slushies
- Caramel Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
- Chocolate Drop Cookies with Chocolate Frosting
- Hershey’s Chocolate Cupcakes
- Minny’s Chocolate Pie
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
- Oreo Bottom Cupcakes
- Snow Ice Cream
- 1 Part Kahlua
- 1 Part Irish Cream Liqueur (Bailey's, Ryan's, or O'Reilly's all taste great)
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup for Topping
- Whipped Cream for Topping
- Blend Kahlua, Irish cream liqueur, and vanilla ice cream in a blender.
- Twirl glass at an angle while drizzling chocolate syrup on to the inside of the glass from the bottom up to the rim. Pour blended ice cream into the glass and top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from referring products I use and love at no extra cost to you.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1016Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 121mgSodium 246mgCarbohydrates 121gFiber 3gSugar 109gProtein 10g
Nutrition is not always accurate.