Strawberry champagne margarita recipe made for two with puréed strawberries, tequila, lime juice, champagne or sparkling wine, triple sec, and blended ice served in a salt-rimmed glass.
This is one of those yummy drinks you can feel fancy about for the holidays or chill on your back patio with friends while the sun shines down on you in the summer time.
Ingredients for Strawberry Champagne Margaritas
- Fresh or Frozen Strawberries
- Lime Juice
- Champagne or Sparkling Wine (like Prosecco)
- Triple Sec
- Ice Cubes
- A blender or food processor
How to Make Strawberry Champagne Margaritas
Begin by dipping the rim of each glass in a shallow dish or water, followed by a shallow dish of coarse salt.
Then, in a blender, add all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
Pour into the salt-rimmed glasses and add a strawberry wedge to the rim.
Looking for more champagne recipes?
- Blushing Mimosas
- Champagne au Chicken
- Champagne Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Lemon Chicken in Savory Champagne Sauce
- Orange Champagne Vinaigrette
- Pan-Seared Scallops with a Creamy Champagne Sauce
- Salmon with Champagne Cream Sauce
- Wine and Champagne Gummies
Champagne vs Sparkling Wine
“All champagne is sparkling wine, but not all sparkling wine is champagne.” – Wine Country
Champagne is a sparkling wine, but can only be made from the grapes in Champagne, France, where it originates.
Sparkling wine, the most general sense, comes from vineyards all over the world.
Prosecco is an Italian sparkling wine made from their vineyards and cava is a popular Spanish sparkling wine. Both are well known, typically easier to find, and cost less than a real champagne.
Try these delicious recipes!
- Berry Wine Cupcakes
- Champagne Cupcakes
- Frozen Mudslides
- Keto Strawberry Smoothie
- Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino Cupcakes
- Strawberry Bellinis
Strawberry Champagne Margaritas
- 8 Fresh or Frozen Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1.5 oz Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 5-6 Ice Cubes
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend strawberries and ice until smooth.
- Dip the rim of a glass in water and then in coarse salt. Pour margaritas into glass.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn referral fees from products I love and recommend at no extra cost to you.