- 2 pounds Confectioners’ Sugar
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Shortening
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- If too thick, add milk 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency.
In a stand mixer or a large bowl with a hand mixer, blend together cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, and shortening.
Slowly begin adding powdered sugar and blend well. Slowly begin adding powdered sugar and blend well. If too thick, add 1 tablespoon of milk at a time until desired consistency.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn referral fees from products I love and recommend at no extra cost to you.
Calories: 253 kcalCarbohydrates: 39 gProtein: 1 gFat: 11 gSaturated Fat: 6 gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4 gCholesterol: 30 mgSodium: 61 mgSugar: 38 g