- 3 cups Cooked Ham, diced into ½" - 1" cubes
- 3 cups Potatoes, diced into 1" cubes
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Reserve ½ cup for the last step
- 1 10.5 oz Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Freshly Chopped Parsley for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a 2.5 quart casserole dish (or 13" x 9" pan) with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl and pour into the prepared casserole dish.
Cover dish with foil and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Remove foil carefully (cheese should be bubbly!) Stir, add ½ cup of sharp cheddar cheese on top, and bake for 15 more minutes until the top is golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn referral fees from products I love and recommend at no extra cost to you.
Calories: 364 kcalCarbohydrates: 24 gProtein: 23 gFat: 20 gSaturated Fat: 9 gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8 gTrans Fat: 1 gCholesterol: 84 mgSodium: 1461 mgFiber: 2 gSugar: 3 g