Tasty garlic roasted Brussels sprouts is a simple and easy side dish that will be done in just 15 minutes with only 4 ingredients! It’s the best side dish for ham, steak, chicken, and fish. It’s a great Easter, Christmas, and Thanksgiving vegetable side dish too!
This recipe for Brussels sprouts is VERY easy. I cooked them this way the first time I ever made Brussels sprouts and everyone was a fan.
The first time I ever roasted Brussels Sprouts I accidentally overcooked them at 17 minutes. My family actually liked the burnt pieces. They said it was like a caramelized crunch.
If that appeals to you, I recommend trying it! Be sure to keep a close eye on them because they can burn very quickly.
Ingredients for Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts:
Just 4 little ingredients!
- Brussels Sprouts
- Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
If you want to add more flavor to your Brussels sprouts you can try drizzling them with balsamic vinegar, sprinkling some parmesan cheese on them, or even adding some bacon pieces.
The caramelized browned parts of the Brussels sprouts are my favorite part!
Want to add to your Brussels sprouts? Try these other versions of Brussels sprouts.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Rosemary
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Squeeze fresh lemon on top
- Roast some shallots with the Brussels Sprouts
- Coat the Brussels sprouts with a tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar and a teaspoon of honey
- Toss with chopped pieces of bacon
What goes with garlic roasted Brussels sprouts?
- Cast-Iron Skillet Flank Steak
- Chicken Marsala
- Crown Rib Roast
- Juicy Air Fryer Steak
- Glazed Salmon
- Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
- Instant Pot Korean BBQ Beef Short Ribs
- Meatloaf Marsala
- Pork Schnitzel