Tasty garlic roasted Brussels sprouts are a simple and easy side dish that will be done in just 15 minutes with only 4 ingredients!
This recipe for Brussels sprouts is very easy.
The first time I ever roasted Brussels Sprouts I thought I accidentally overcooked them.
My family actually liked the dark brown pieces. They said it was like a caramelized crunch and turns out, that’s how Brussels sprouts are meant to be cooked!
In general, Brussels sprouts are done cooking when they reach a golden brown color.
Ingredients for Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Just 4 little ingredients!
- Brussels Sprouts
- Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
How to know Brussels sprouts are done cooking?
In general, Brussels sprouts are done cooking when they reach a golden brown color and are tender through the center.
Some leaves on the sprouts may begin to blacken. It’s important to watch them carefully as they bake and stir often for even cooking.
Are Brussels sprouts good for you?
Brussels sprouts are full of healthy benefits!
They are high in fiber (1 cup has 4 grams), rich in antioxidants, high in vitamin C and K, and have cancer-preventing capabilities.
Also, check out the Brussels sprouts nutrition facts below the recipe card for more information.
Want to add to your garlic roasted Brussels sprouts? Try these other versions!
- Firecracker Brussels Sprouts
- Sprinkle the sprouts with Parmesan
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Rosemary
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Squeeze fresh lemon on top
- Roast some shallots with the Brussels Sprouts
- Coat the Brussels sprouts with 1 tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar and 1 teaspoon of honey
- Toss with chopped pieces of bacon or pancetta
The caramelized browned parts of the Brussels sprouts are my favorite part!
What goes with garlic roasted Brussels sprouts?
- Asparagus Wrapped Chicken
- Cast-Iron Skillet Flank Steak
- Chicken Marsala
- Crown Rib Roast
- Juicy Air Fryer Steak
- Glazed Salmon
- Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
- Meatloaf Marsala
- Pork Schnitzel
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt for taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking pan with foil.
- Rinse Brussels sprouts in water. Cut stems off of Brussels sprouts and cut in half on the long side of the sprout. Remove any yellow leaves.
- Place Brussels sprouts on pan and drizzle with olive oil and stir to coat evenly. Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt to taste.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Brussels sprouts are done when they are browned and tender.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from referring products I use and love at no extra cost to you.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 76Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 170mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 3g
Nutrition is not always accurate.