Easy air fryer baby potatoes seasoned with garlic and paprika. It’s a great air fryer side dish that is done cooking in just 12 minutes!
Air fryer baby potatoes are easy to throw together and simple to cook.
If you haven’t cooked with an air fryer yet, one of the best things is there is no preheating necessary!
Also, very little oil is needed to cook in the air fryer and still have the desired results.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Potatoes
- Small Yukon Gold Potatoes or Red Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Smoked Paprika
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Freshly Chopped Parsley
How to Cook Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
Once you have coated the potatoes in a little bit of olive oil and coated them with seasonings, spray the air fryer basket with olive oil as well.
Can you use Pam nonstick spray in an air fryer?
It’s best not to. Air fryer baskets actually do not tolerate aerosol spray. It begins peeling the coating off the basket.
How do you get the food to stop sticking? Use a non-aerosol spray bottle of cooking oil.
Air Fryer Baby Potato Cook Times
- The air fryer does not require any preheating.
- Once you have the potatoes in the air fryer basket, close it, and set the temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes.
- Once they have cooked for 12 minutes, check for doneness with a fork. Depending on their size, the potatoes may need additional cook time.
- After they are done, transfer the potatoes to a serving dish and sprinkle them with parsley and/or Parmesan.
What Goes with Air Fryer Baby Potatoes?
- Air Fryer Steak
- Asparagus Wrapped Chicken
- Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Cast-Iron Skillet Flank Steak
- Chicken Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Glazed Salmon
- Grilled Flank Steak
- Pork Schnitzel
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Great Air Fryer Recipes
- 50 Best Air Fryer Recipes
- Hooter’s Chicken Wings (Copycat Recipe)
- Juicy Steak
- Steak and Chicken Kabobs
- Stuffed Mushrooms
Seasoned Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- 1 pound Gold or Red Baby Potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Chopped Parsley, for topping
- Rinse potatoes and pat dry. Drizzle olive oil on potatoes and stir to coat. Sprinkle seasonings on potatoes and stir to evenly coat.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking oil and add potatoes. Potatoes do not need to be in a single layer.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and the timer to 12 minutes. To check for doneness, pierce with a fork. Additional cook time may be needed based on the size of the potatoes.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn referral fees from products I love and recommend at no extra cost to you.