Easy air fryer baby potatoes seasoned with garlic and paprika. The perfect side dish that is done cooking in 12 minutes!
Air fryer baby potatoes are easy to throw together and simple to cook.
If you haven’t cooked with an air fryer yet, one of the best things is there is no preheating necessary!
Also, very little oil is needed to cook in the air fryer and still have the desired results.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Potatoes
- Small Yukon Gold Potatoes or Red Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Smoked Paprika
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Freshly Chopped Parsley
How to Cook Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
Once you have coated the potatoes in a little bit of olive oil and coated them with seasonings, spray the air fryer basket with olive oil or coat with a thin layer of coconut oil.
Can you use Pam nonstick spray in an air fryer?
It’s best not to. Air fryer baskets actually do not tolerate the aerosol spray. It begins peeling the coating off the basket.
How do you get the food to stop sticking? Use a non-aerosol spray bottle of olive oil, or you can rub coconut oil directly on the basket.
Air Fryer Baby Potato Cook Times
The air fryer does not require any preheating.
Once you have the potatoes in the air fryer basket, close it, and set the temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes.
Once they have cooked for 12 minutes, check for doneness with a fork. Depending on their size, the potatoes may need additional cook time.
After they are done, transfer the potatoes a serving dish and sprinkle with parsley and/or Parmesan.
What Goes with Air Fryer Baby Potatoes?
- Air Fryer Steak
- Asparagus Wrapped Chicken
- Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Cast-Iron Skillet Flank Steak
- Chicken Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Glazed Salmon
- Grilled Flank Steak
- Pork Schnitzel
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Great Air Fryer Recipes
- 50 Best Air Fryer Recipes
- Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
- Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Strips
- French Fries
- Hooter’s Chicken Wings (Copycat Recipe)
- Juicy Steak
- Mushrooms & Onions
- Naked Chicken Wings
- Steak and Chicken Kabobs
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 lb Gold or Red Baby Potatoes
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Freshly Chopped Parsley, for topping
- Spray the basket with olive oil
- Coat the basket with coconut oil
- Rinse potatoes and pat dry. Drizzle olive oil on potatoes and stir to coat. Sprinkle seasonings on potatoes and stir to coat.
- Spray air fryer basket with olive oil or coat with coconut oil and add potatoes. Potatoes do not need to be in a single layer.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and the timer to 12 minutes. To check for doneness, pierce with a fork. Additional cook time may be needed based on the size of the potatoes.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from referring products I use and love at no extra cost to you.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 149Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 0mgSodium 242mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 2g
Nutrition is not always accurate.