This is a chicken stir fry vegetable recipe with juicy pieces of diced chicken, noodles, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, green peppers, and onion served in a rich, fragrant sauce.
Chicken Stir Fry Ingredients
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, diced
- Spaghetti Noodles
- Sliced Mushrooms
- Shredded Carrots
- Sliced Green Pepper
- Chopped Onion
- Salt & Pepper
Chicken Stir Fry Sauce Ingredients
- Soy Sauce
- Hoisin Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Minced Ginger
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Vegetable Oil
How to Make Chicken Stir Fry
Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions and drain.
Dice chicken into 1″ pieces and pat dry. By patting the chicken dry it allows the chicken to brown in the pan.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and cook for about 5-7 minutes until no longer pink in the center. Set to the side.
Add another tablespoon of oil and add vegetables to the pan. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add chicken back to the pan. In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients and pour into the pan, stir to combine and heat through.
Chicken Stir Fry Variations
Chicken stir fry is really easy to put together, even if you don’t have all the same vegetables listed in the recipe below.
Beef, pork, shrimp, and other types of meat are easily exchangeable for chicken.
Baby corn, water chestnuts, or some zucchini would also be great if you have them on hand.
For best results, do not freeze the vegetables with the chicken and noodles. They become mushy once they are thawed.
I recommend freezing only the chicken, noodles, and sauce together for up to 3 months in an airtight container.
When ready to eat, thaw the chicken, noodles, and sauce in the refrigerator overnight.
Once thawed, add vegetables to a large pan with 1 tablespoon of oil. Allow vegetables to cook for approximately 5 minutes.
Then add chicken, noodles, and sauce. Cook until heated through.
Try these other delicious Asian dishes!
- General Tso’s Chicken
- Instant Pot Ginger Pepper Steak
- Instant Pot Korean BBQ Beef Short Ribs
- Japanese Steakhouse Ginger Sauce
- Peking Egg Rolls (Copycat Recipe)
- Teppanyaki Fried Rice
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, diced
- 12 oz Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups Broccoli
- 1/4 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Sliced Green Pepper
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Minced Ginger
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Dice chicken into 1" pieces and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for about 5-7 minutes until no longer pink in the center. Set to the side.
- Add another tablespoon of oil and add vegetables to the pan. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add chicken back to the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients and pour into the pan, stir to combine, and heat through.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from referring products I use and love at no extra cost to you.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 253Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 34mgSodium 585mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 4gSugar 7gProtein 18g
Nutrition is not always accurate.