Air fryer bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers are peppers stuffed with cream cheese and seasoning, then sprinkled with cheddar, and wrapped with crispy bacon.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers in the air fryer are so delicious! They’re stuffed with cheeses that become gooey as they cook and the bacon gets crispy on the outside to add a crunchy and salty bite.
Air fryer stuffed jalapenos are great as an appetizer or side dish. They’re great for serving with dinner or on game day when everyone is watching football and needs quick finger foods.
These are keto jalapeno poppers, which means they are low-carb, moderate protein, and high fat (hello yummy cheese and bacon!)
Ingredients for Air Fryer Jalapeño Poppers
- Jalapeño Peppers
- Cream Cheese
- Slices of Bacon
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Toothpicks, optional
How to Make Jalapeño Poppers in the Air Fryer
- Rinse jalapenos under water and pat dry. Begin by slicing all of the jalapenos in half on the long edge. Use a spoon to scrape the seeds and ribs out of the center of each slice. Place each jalapeno with the inside facing up.
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Add cream cheese mixture to each of the jalapeno slices. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Slice each piece of bacon in half so that they’re about 4 inches long. Begin wrapping each stuffed jalapeno with bacon. Use toothpicks to hold in place if needed.
- Place stuffed jalapenos in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
How Long to Cook Jalapeño Poppers in the Air Fryer
Set the temperature to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 8-10 minutes, until the peppers are tender and the bacon is cooked.
If you should happen to have leftovers, store them in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
- 4 Jalapeño Peppers
- 4- oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 4 Slices of Bacon
- ¾ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Slice jalapenos in half, lengthwise. Remove seeds and ribs from the inside of the peppers.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic salt, and pepper. Spoon cream cheese into each jalapeno half. Sprinkle cheese on top or add cheese to a bowl and dip each pepper into it to get them to stick.
- Slice each piece of bacon in half to make 8 pieces. Wrap each of the jalapenos with bacon. Place a toothpick if you think it’ll unravel.
- Place a single layer of peppers in the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and the timer for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and peppers are tender.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn referral fees from products I love and recommend at no extra cost to you.