Air fryer carrots, green beans, mushrooms, and bacon are a fantastic way to roast seasoned vegetables. In 16 minutes or less they’ll be done cooking and a great addition to your main dish.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
What better way to serve a side of vegetables than with some bacon? Bacon makes everything better! It gives it that bit of salty flavor it needs.
I’m always looking for different ways to use my air fryer and vegetables are no exception. It’s an easy way to get delicious roasted carrots, green beans, mushrooms, and bacon packed into one easy side dish.
When it comes to air frying carrots and green beans they do not need to be placed in a single layer. They can be tossed in the basket and cooked together with minimal cooking time.
Keep in mind, your type of air fryer may take more or less time to cook. Also, if your air fryer basket has larger holes, you may need to place aluminum foil in the bottom of the basket to keep veggies from falling through.
If this is your first time cooking vegetables in your air fryer you will find it’s easy to toss everything into the basket and set the timer. Believe it or not, you can even make some one-pot dinners in your air fryer. Try my One-Pot Air Fryer Sausage, Peppers, Onions, and Potatoes (dump recipe!), Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas, Air Fryer Steak and Chicken Kabobs, or Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers and see how easy it is!
Air Fryer Carrots, Green Beans, Mushrooms & Bacon Ingredients
- Green Beans
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
Is this keto?
If you’re wondering “are carrots keto?” The answer is: they can be in small amounts. While green beans, mushrooms, and bacon are okay for keto, this dish in particular highlights carrots and I would not consider it keto.
If you are looking for keto I have a Bacon, Mushrooms, and Green Beans dish that is keto and easy to prepare side dish like this one is – minus the carrots!
How to Make Air Fryer Carrots, Green Beans, Mushrooms, and Bacon
- Wash all vegetables and cut to size.
- Combine carrots, green beans, and bacon in a mixing bowl, toss with olive oil, and seasonings.
- Add to the air fryer basket. Cook at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Add mushrooms and cook 4 minutes more.
This dish is tasty on its own, but if you are looking for extra flavor try adding a ½ to 1 teaspoon of garlic or onion powder to the vegetables before cooking them or sprinkling grated parmesan cheese on top. Some crushed red pepper flakes are a personal family favorite.
Are air fried vegetables healthy?
Yes, they can be just as healthy as roasted, grilled, or steamed vegetables. Despite being called “fryers” they are actually more like small ovens that use a fan to push hot air around for even cooking.
As long as you are adding healthy ingredients to your air fryer you will have a healthy dish.
Recommended Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Carrots, Green Beans, Mushrooms, and Bacon
- 8 ounces Carrots, peeled and cut into coins
- 12 ounces Green Beans
- 8 ounces Sliced Mushrooms
- 4 Slices of Bacon
- ½ teaspoon Rosemary
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Rince carrots and green beans. Use a damp cloth to remove any dirt from the mushrooms.
- Peel carrots and slice into ¼" coins. Slice mushrooms about ¼" thick as well. Trim green beans if you prefer. Cut bacon strips into small pieces.
- Combine carrots, green beans, and bacon in a bowl and toss with olive oil. Do not add mushrooms. Add seasonings and stir.
- Place carrots, green beans, and bacon in the air fryer basket and cook at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 6 minutes. Stir, and cook an additional 6 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook 4 more minutes or until vegetables are fork-tender.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn referral fees from products I love and recommend at no extra cost to you.