This air fryer Brussels sprouts recipe is made with bacon, diced red onion, soy sauce, and garlic to give a tasty blend. It’s a quick and easy side to pair with dinner tonight!
Brussels sprouts are surprisingly nutritious, but can have a bitter flavor if eaten plain. Something that helps counter that in this tasty dish is the addition of soy sauce. The saltiness of the soy sauce helps balance the flavor and to add a little extra pop of flavor I combined it with diced bacon and red onion.
This air fryer Brussels sprouts keto recipe is delicious with a hint of bacon and diced red onion. It falls in line with the keto diet by being low carb and having some protein and fat needed from the bacon.
Brussels sprouts also have a good amount of fiber to help aid with digestion and are all-around a healthy side dish.
Try my other Brussels sprouts recipes: Firecracker Brussels Sprouts and Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts are both tasty sides!
- Brussels Sprouts
- Red Onion
- Soy Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
How to Make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Rinse, trim, and slice Brussels sprouts in half.
- Dice red onion and bacon.
- In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, oil, and minced garlic. Mix all ingredients together.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil and add Brussels sprouts, onion, and bacon. Set the temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 14 minutes, stirring halfway.
What to Serve with Brussels Sprouts and Bacon
To keep it keto (low-carb, moderate protein, high fat) I recommend any of these recipes with your Brussels sprouts: Air Fryer Steak, Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon, One-Pan Asparagus Stuffed Chicken, or Air Fryer Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast.
Recommended Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts
- 2 slices Bacon
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ tablespoon Minced Garlic
- Rinse Brussels sprouts and trim ends, then slice in half on the long edge and place in a bowl.
- Dice red onion and bacon and add to the bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, oil, and minced garlic. Toss Brussels sprouts with sauce mixture.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil and add Brussels sprouts, onion, and bacon. Set the temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and the timer to 7 minutes. Once the timer goes off, stir, and cook an additional 7-8 minutes until the Brussels sprouts are cooked through and the edges are browned.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn referral fees from products I love and recommend at no extra cost to you.
Leave a Reply